1. Prospective inductees must have been retired from their respective field of endeavor at least three (3) years prior to their selection.
2. Any person who has achieved greatness as a participating athlete or coach may become eligible for selection three (3) years after the end of his or her active career
3. Inductees must have competed for at least two (2) years at the varsity level in high schools located in Jackson Parish, Louisiana or have coached for at least five (5) years at the varsity level in high schools located in Jackson Parish, Louisiana
In submitting the form have all biographical information as complete as possible. We
do not have the resources to develop the information on each nominee submitted.
All data should be supplied as to why this individual is being submitted as a possible
inductee to the Hall
Once the form has been completed you may print it out or save it to your computerYou may get the form to us in one of the following three ways.
1. IF YOU SAVE THE FILE: you may attach the file to an email and send to:
Jackson Sports Hall of Fame
c/o P.O. Box 200
Jonesboro, Louisiana 71251
3. ALSO, IF YOU PRINT THE FORM: you may give it directly to any Hall of Fame board
member as listed on our BOARD MEMBERS page
2. IF YOU PRINT THE FILE: you may mail it to the following address
click here for form
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR NOMINEE MEETS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS